An email from my Principal...
I wanted you to know that yesterday’s Involuntary Transfer meeting resulted in Chatfield receiving NO teachers to displace anyone here. The next step is that the other areas of the district will go through the same process and if there are permanent contract holders without a job, our temporary positions could be filled by someone. I hope to know this by Friday or maybe Monday. One of the articulation areas is not having their meeting until the end of the week. I am very sorry I do not have definitive answers yet.
Please believe me that I have advocated for you with our Community Superintendent, but there are contract obligations that the district must adhere to.
I wanted to speak personally with you, so forgive this impersonal email. I was out all morning and will be out most of tomorrow and Friday with district obligations. After the staff meeting tomorrow, please know that we can talk further if you have any concerns. I know how difficult this time is, and I sincerely appreciate how gracious you have been.
Have a great evening.
2 comments:
Ewwwwwwwww...not quite the update you wanted to hear. I'll be praying for good news friend!
Actually, this is good news. I made it through the first round with no transfers. Now I need to make it through round two with no transfers, and then I will interview for the job. So this was actually a REALLY good email :)
Post a Comment