Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Game of Mimics

As Holly and I headed to Vegas last month, Holly thought of a game to play during our trip. It was to mimic as many people as we could and document in on camera. As you'll see from our pictures, we had a blast doing this. Not only that, but it's not as easy as you might think. Some pictures were foiled because a few people figured out what we were doing. Some pictures are taken from the back, which, of course, were easier to take. Some, however, are directly in front of the person, and this proved to be challenging. Holly and I were having so much fun that Shan and Jeff soon joined in the fun. As you'll also notice, we also had fun mimicking objects. Our first attempt on the plane. The flash of the camera woke this dude up.


If only I was bald!


This is by far our favorite picture. This was NOT easy to take.

This guy was also suspicious of what we were doing. He had been talking on his phone (like Holly), but he ended his call right as the picture was taken.



They are even dressed the same!


This is also one of my favorites, and this one was hard to take, too.

This girl was crying, so I kind of felt bad for sneaking up behind her and mimicking her.


He turned around right as I was leaving the scene. He felt my presence.

Shan even mimicked Jeff.

Then Jeff got involved.



Thank you, thank you very much.

This one cracks me up! I was beside this guy for about five minutes, and he kept changing positions. Without being obvious, I then would change positions to match. Holly was pretending to take pictures of the Coke store when really she was taking pictures of me and this man. So funny!


Even Nathan tried his hand.

As you can tell, we had a blast in Vegas. I'll post more pictures of our trip, but I dare you to try this game if you're ever bored. It's fun, challenging and will for sure make you laugh!

5 comments:

Brian and Becca Kuster said...

FUN! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

These are great! What a fun thing to do. My favorite is the one towards the end of you and the guy sitting in the chairs. That one made me laugh!

Desiree Jewell said...

This is HILARIOUS!!! Love it!

Holly said...

Good times, good memories. : )

Rich said...

This may be my favorite post of all time. Jenn and I laughed our asses off! I wanted to copy the first person I saw after reading this (happened to be a guy holding a baby while coaching a wrestling match).