Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve 2010

Happy 2011! Josh and I headed to the Stampede last night to get our country dance moves on. Kristen and Jason met up with us, so the four of us had a blast dancing the night away. Here are some pictures from our night.
The Thinker

Serious

Jason and Kristen

Kristen and me-Kristen and I worked at Enterprise together, but we've both since moved to different jobs. We have remained good friends and try to get together often.

Josh brought noise makers for the evening.

Checking the time...One minute until midnight.

Waiting for the balloon drop.
3, 2, 1!

Josh diving for the prizes. He won us two free drinks.

Happy New Year!

I hope your evening was as fun as ours.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Picture #6: Mind the hands Josh.

Kari Marie said...

Looks like a blast! So happy to see Kristin is still with Jason - they're so cute!

Desiree Jewell said...

Happy New Year! Looks like a blast! SO happy for u!