A friend and I went to Lady Antebellum in Colorado Springs on Thursday night. We had a great time, and even better were our "seats." Well, we weren't exactly sitting; we were so close (standing) to the stage that we could touch them. Yes, we could touch them. And I did. I personally am not a nut that HAS to touch someone famous, but I figured I might as well reach out and touch them if they were offering a high five. I was standing by steps that they walked down (twice), so as they walked down handing out high fives, I made sure to touch them just to say I did. Three times!
Hahaha. It's the closest I've been to someone famous, so now I have a fun story to tell. You can tell from these pictures how close we were. We were actually on stage. They have a place on their stage called "The Inner Circle," and 200 people were allowed in. My friend and I were part of that 200. We were in the middle of the stage looking out into the crowd, which is why most of these pictures are of the butts of the singers (with the lights blaring in our face). It was a cool experience, but by the end of five hours of standing, I realized how old my body is.


See the steps in the middle of the picture? I was standing to the right of them. I'm the very last person in the bottom of the picture. You can see my head.
You can see my black hair to the right of the stairs.


This is looking out to the audience from "The Inner Circle."
1 comment:
Awesome seats!!!
Post a Comment