"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Sunday, November 8, 2009
My Little Helper
I love to cook and bake. Every few weeks, I get the notion that I need to do something fun, and today was one of those days. I was semi bored and thought that carameled apples sounded fabulous. I drafted Case to help. I tricked him into believing that unwrapping the caramels was the funnest thing he could do all night, so he stood faithfully for 30 minutes unwrapping caramels. He did a fantastic job, and got about half of the bag done before becoming bored and wandering off to play. I finished unwrapping the candies, and then Case helped coat them with nuts, Reese's and sprinkles. Here, Case is enjoying some of the caramel on his spoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just want everyone to know that Case doesn't normally wear flowered shirts. These are special for our Mexico trip.
Oh I LOVE caramel apples! How much fun to do them with Case - and what great memories he will have too!
And Shannon - your comment made me laugh - I didn't even notice his shirt :-)
Shiloh - I wish you lived in our basement. We don't have a basement, but if we did, I wish you would! I would LOVE to eat all the things you make... and love to be there for all your parties! What fun!
Post a Comment