*I have an interview next Monday at Gateway High School, which is part of Aurora Public School District. My friend, Courtney, works there, so she called me as soon as she knew an English position was available. I applied and I got a call today that they want to interview me. Yay!!!
*My brakes went out while I was driving today. Luckily, they still semi-worked, so I made it home. I was shaking like a leaf by the time I got home, but my car is sitting in the driveway with brake fluid all over the ground. Now I need to figure out how to get it to the shop. That's where Jeff comes in. . .
*I have two cousins graduating from high school in the next two weeks. I remember when they were born, so it's crazy to think they are off to college.
*Nine days left of school. Woot!
2 comments:
YAY for the interview! I'll be praying for that. And, glad you made it home safe!
I had to laugh - you remember when your cousins were born - I remember when YOU were born! :-) I will be praying for your interview!
Post a Comment