*I just signed a lease for my own place! It's still in Littleton, about five minutes away from Shan, Jeff, Case and Siahna. It's a one bedroom/one bathroom place, and it's pretty little, but it's just perfect for me. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I move July 8. Want to help?
*I am teaching summer school, and tomorrow marks the half way point. Three more weeks left, and then I get a three week break before reporting back to school for the fall semester.
*The MS150 is this weekend. I'm not entirely sure if I'm ready or not, but the time has come. I have raised $1,075, which is a tad over my $2,000 goal. If you're interested in donating for my ride, please click on this link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/COCBikeEvents?px=1822518&pg=personal&fr_id=13405.
*Britt is finally back from Europe. She has been gone for two weeks traveling the world, and I am so excited to have her back. Welcome back my friend.
*I have lost 28 pounds over the past few months. I can definitely tell a big difference when I'm out riding. The hills still suck, but not as much as they did last year.
*I have been enjoying my time off with hanging out with friends, going to the pool, napping, reading, watching TV, going out to eat, and enjoying drinks with some of my favorite people. So far it's been a great summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment