Yes. Uh huh. Absolutely. I'm going to do it. It's my blog, and I can say what I want to say. And if you don't like it, you don't have to read.....
I'm going to talk about myself for a little bit.
Like I said, it's my blog. It's about me. I can say whatever I want to say, even if it's about myself.
I am pretty freakin' amazing.
There, I said it.
I am pretty freakin' amazing.
I am fashionable. I am fun. I am funny. I am smart. I get lost a lot, but I handle my own when it comes to the "real world." I have a Master's degree. I always look good. I don't smoke. I don't cuss. I don't sleep around. I have three tattoos. I have my nose pierced. I am respected. I have the best girlfriends a girl could ask for. I have an incredible family. I love Jesus. I am confident enough to wear a bikini. I have a great smile. I have finally found a career I adore. I will have a place of my own as of next week. I own my car. I can text faster than anyone on the south side of Denver. I can bike 150 mile in two days.
I am pretty freakin' amazing.
Ok. Ok. I've said what I have to say about myself. The point isn't to brag about myself, although that's what this may seem like. The point is to point out that MEN ARE IDIOTS.
MEN ARE IDIOTS.
There. I've said what I have to say. Now I'm off to eat my chicken.
4 comments:
I agree - you are AMAZING!!
:) Agreed. Both parts
Seconded.
you are amazing. guess i'm an idiot?
Post a Comment