Hey! It's me.... I don't have a lot of time right now, and I have a million pictures to share with you, but for the time being, I just wanted to say hello.
I moved this past weekend (thanks to those who helped-it's greatly appreciated). Rob, Austin, Lisa, and Britt arrived around 9am. Shannon helped as much as she could with two little ones in tow. Melissa and Michelle got there around 11. That group (except for Britt and Lisa) left around 1pm, and my brother then showed up around 2 to help out for the rest of the afternoon. Jeff even came home for lunch to help get my mattress up the stairs (which caused a little bit of damage, so I'll be getting out my home repair kit later this week).
My place is starting to come together, and it is going to be so cute when it's all said and done. Friday was a looooong day. I started moving at 7am, and I didn't finish until 5pm. I took a small break and took my nephews to the pool, and then I showered and headed downtown with Britt and her friend, Rich. We had dinner at Lime and then went to Double Daughters, a swanky bar downtown.
Britt stayed the night with me Friday (my first visitor) and then we worked all day Saturday unpacking. Britt was a huge help (thanks). She did all my dishes while I dried and put away. I wouldn't have gotten as much done without her. :)
Saturday night I showered quickly and went to Kari's birthday celebration. I was completely exhausted, so I didn't stay out too late, and then Sunday I went to church with Shan and Jeff and then continued the unpacking. Shan and Jeff brought dinner over last night so Jeff could help me put my TV together and set up a few things around the house. Thanks for your help.
I still have a few things I have to move, and I have to paint my old room back to its original color. I also have to clean, so I have a lot of work to do before being "officially" moved. However, I am accepting visitors, so come on over anytime! I would love to show off my new place. Britt took pictures of moving, so I'll post those as soon as I get them!
1 comment:
That was SO your indirect way of saying "send me the pics!" WASN'T IT?! :)
Post a Comment