Josh likes to buy a lottery ticket every once in a while and say, "Baby, tonight is the night. We're going to be rich tonight."
And then we'll sit there and dream about how we would spend the $101 million dollars.
I've come up with a few ideas of my own. Here are my top 10 things I'd do with the money.
1. Buy a house.
2. Pay off any bills of my family and buy each of them their dream house and/or car.
3. Buy a new car. I'm simple; I'd like a Toyota 4Runner, please.
4. Take a trip to Africa.
5. Take a trip to New York City.
6. Pay off all my bills, of course.
7. Put a nice sum of money away for my children's college fund.
8. Put a nice retirement fund together for myself and husband.
9. Buy a vacation home in Portland, Oregon.
10. Live a modest, comfortable life.
Things I would NOT do:
1. Quit my job.
2. Spend wildly and foolishly.
3. Dump any friends or family (sorry, you're stuck with me to the end).
4. Buy a fancy car.
5. Buy a huge, over-the-top mansion.
What would you do (or not do) with the money? Post a comment and let me know. Have fun. Be creative. I'd love to see you dream big:)
Every weekend, Josh and I watch the lottery drawing, and every weekend we don't win. But that doesn't keep us from dreaming.
1 comment:
Buy a house for me, my parents, and sis.
A beach and a mountain home
Frye Boots
Chanel wallet
A trip to Europe: Sweden, Norway, Austria, Prague
Australia and New Zealand
Gucchi sunglasses
Take all my friends on a fabulous trip to the Carribbean
Donate up the zing-zang
Post a Comment