Emails: Josh and I stay connected by emailing every day, and I love chatting with my other dear friends, Katie, Brandi, Shannon, and Liz.
Fall TV: Ringer, Glee, Survivor, Castle, Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice. I can barely keep up with all of them, but thank goodness for Tivo!
Peaches: They have been sooooo good (and cheap) all summer, and I am already dreading the day when they are out of season. I eat one every morning for breakfast.
Snack Time: Wheat Thins, Turkey Pepperoni, and Baby Bell Cheese.
Coupons: I saved $20 on my groceries this week by using coupons.
New Phone: I finally caught up with everyone else and got a smart phone. I LOVE it, and I especially love the games---Angry Birds, Nertz, Speed.
Fall(ish) Weather: The leaves are changing and blowing, and I love the warm days and the cool nights. I don't like the wind, though.
Peach Tea: So refreshing.
My Students: I have an incredible group of kids this year. I haven't had discipline problems, and I enjoy getting to know then. I also have an awesome schedule at school, which is loaded heavily in the mornings but then I am done teaching by 1 p.m. and can enjoy my afternoons.
Job: Despite a 3 percent pay cut this year, I am ever so thankful to have a job and so blessed to be at Chatfield for my third year.
Recipes: My all time favorite magazine is Taste of Home. I get it every month, and I spend hours going through the recipes and making them myself. I wish I could be a stay at home cook/baker.
Chili: Now that it's football season, I've already made my first pot of chili.
Game Manager: I really am enjoying my position as game manager at my school. It's good pay for watching my students play sports. I do not enjoy the nasty parents, though.
Quitting Enterprise: I'm officially done with that job forever, and I no longer work Saturdays. What a huge relief.
1 comment:
Try Words With Friends. It is an addictive scrabble game on your phone and it is a FREE app. FUN!!!
If you get it - let me know and I will give you my user name and we can play a game.
Post a Comment