Sunday, September 30, 2012

Craft Time

Can you guess what I made yesterday?
 
 I started with a framed white board.
And some fancy, bedazzled material.
 I took out the "innards" of the white board, so I was left with just the frame.
 Then came the hard part.
 I glued the material to the frame. 
 Almost there.....
Ta da! This is the final product. An earring holder.
Now I can see all my earrings without having to dump them out every morning.
I also see that I have room for more! :)
I hung it above my mirror so I can try on earrings to find the perfect match for my outfit.
 
I gained my inspiration from this one, which I found online while shopping for an earring holder. I thought, "I can make that," and headed to Hobby Lobby. I, of course, added my own spin to match my taste (lace just isn't me), and I love my final product. It only cost $6, too, which is even better.


1 comment:

Desiree Jewell said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I LOVE this idea!!!!! So awesome!!!