I got a special Valentine's Day card....
From a student. He did it just because, and he made it in his Spanish class. This is what it said:
Para alguien que es...
Bonita,
Simpatico,
Considerada,
Generosa,
Sincera
Quierida Ms. Nichols,
Gracias por tus comprehensivo actidud. Tu clase es muy interesante y bueno. Yo voy a tu por que tengo un problems. Tu ayudame en mi tiempo de high school. Yo espero que fortunado en tu vive.
Sincero,
Ben
Here's what I think it says:
You are someone who is...
Pretty,
Sympathetic,
Considerate,
Generous,
Sincere,
Dear Ms. Nichols,
Thank you for the comprehensive lessons. Your class is very interesting and good. You are someone who helps me with my problems. You help me just in time with my high school. I am fortunate to have you in my life.
Sincerely,
Ben
Any Spanish speakers out there? Am I close? It's been years since I took Spanish in high school.....
3 comments:
That's what I understood it to mean! Way cool.
Para alguien que es...
Bonita,
Simpatico,
Considerada,
Generosa,
Sincera
Quierida Ms. Nichols,
Gracias por tus comprehensivo actidud. Tu clase es muy interesante y bueno. Yo voy a tu por que tengo un problems. Tu ayudame en mi tiempo de high school. Yo espero que fortunado en tu vive.
Sincero,
Ben
Ok, I am a Spanish teacher. This could be translated a couple different ways... so here it goes...
For someone that is...
smoking hot
easy on the eyes
Flirty in class
easy grader
nice
Dear Ms. Nichols,
Thank you for your drawn out lessons. Your class is interesting to say the least...You help me with all my problems, and since this letter is in Spanish, I can tell you without you knowing, that I plan to come back to Chatfield and teach with you, side by side as we embark in the molding of minds. You will be so fortunate to have me as a co worker in your life.
Sincerely,
Ben
This is basically what he said, his grammar needs work though.
Let me know if you want help with a response in Spanish. I can make it really accurate...I promise...
Post a Comment