I regretfully inform those of you who thought you may be getting an invite to our wedding....
My 6th period class has asked to attend (all 30 of them), and I said YES.
I just informed Josh that he must uninvite his family and friends, too, so you're not the only one who can't come.
They all cheered and clapped, and they are already picking out my wedding colors and menu!
(I'm only kidding, of course. No students will be attending my wedding, but it was fun to "plan" with them for a few moments. And then school stuff got in the way.)
_________________________
As I introduced myself to my 3rd hour class, I said, "Hi, welcome to English 11! My name is Ms. Nichols. I am excited to tell you that I will be getting married next June."
A kid raised his hand. "Yes, Jake?"
"Shouldn't we call you Mrs. Nichols? We should call you Mrs. instead of Ms., right?"
Bahahahaha.
These kids crack me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment