Anthony.
That's Josh's middle name, and I find it lovely. His middle name comes from his grandfather, Tony, as he's called in the family, and I find it perfect for Josh. Joshua Anthony.
I have it on our "rough draft" wedding invites. Shiloh Jordan and Joshua Anthony request the pleasure of your company...
I filled out Josh's passport application the other day for him.
Last name.
First name. Joshua
Middle name. Anthony.
"Hold on," Josh said to me. "I can't remember, but I think my middle name might have an E in it."
"What do you mean, 'might have an E in it'? For three years, I've spelled it Anthony. How can you just now be telling me I am spelling it wrong? And how can you 'think' it 'might' have an E? Don't you know how to spell your middle name?"
"Well, I never write my middle name. I've never officially checked the spelling. But I'm almost positive it has an E. Let me check my birth certificate."
Sure enough, it's Anthoney.
Good thing Josh got two passport applications. The first one I had to rip up. The second I spelled it correctly, Joshua Anthoney.
Good grief, and you think you know a person!
Anything else I need to know, Joshua AnthonEy?
1 comment:
That's funny!
Post a Comment