Friday, August 8, 2014

Moving

In the midst of planning a wedding, celebrating Katie's upcoming marriage, and finishing a school year, I moved! Good grief, never try to move when you're just months away from a wedding, especially if you've made nearly all the decorations...

I moved from a tiny 600 square apartment to a large 1,400 square foot town house, and I love it here. Josh and I are still renting, but we have more than enough space for our belongings. It has two bedrooms, three bathrooms, an unfinished basement, a garage, a kitchen nook, and a formal dining room (that I made into my office).

Please come visit! We have room for visitors.

My old apartment right before moving day. 

 One view from the living room. (Keep in mind that I was still in the process of moving, so it's a bit messy and unorganized).
 This is walking into the living room.
 I made this formal dining area my office. 
 A decent sized kitchen (with my boots right in the middle of the floor).
 Our kitchen nook. 
 We have a very large master bedroom.
 My favorite thing about the house is this HUGE walk-in closet. Yes, I saved some room for Josh. 
 We have a large master bathroom. 
 This is at the top floor looking down.
 Our spare bedroom. At the time, this was my wedding room, but we know have a bed in it. 
This is our spare bathroom (there's a third bathroom on the main level). 

Now that we are fully moved in, I will take pictures of how I've decorated the place. 

Josh and I love our new place!

No comments: