Friday, June 26, 2009

MS 150

As most of you know, I am riding in the MS 150 for the second year. The ride starts tomorrow and continues on through Sunday, in which we ride about 75 miles each day. My brother, Collin, is riding with us this year, and I am excited to have him by my side (or at least in front of me). I know he'll push me to ride harder and faster than I have ever done before. This is a special event for my family, and I know it will be an emotional finish line for all of us.

I am trying to help my brother raise at least $1,000, so if you'd still like to donate but haven't done so yet, please donate your money to Collin. You can reach his page through this link: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/COCBikeEvents?px=6206251&pg=personal&fr_id=10973&et=NnQwLvG5E1dK2V-mGKH6GA..&s_tafId=105870

You can also access my page through this link:
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/COCBikeEvents?px=1822518&pg=personal&fr_id=10973

(You might have to copy and paste the link into your browser).

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers this weekend. I sure can use them!

No comments: