Kari and Sonya both have July birthday's, so we all went out to celebrate. We started the night out at Vita in the Highlands. It's a roof top bar overlooking beautiful downtown Denver.
Sonya, Dan, Chandler, and Me
Amy, Me, Nick, and Amanda
Then we ended the night at The Music Box, a Karaoke bar. It didn't take long for me to hit the stage. This is Chandler, Joseph, and Me signing Tim McGraw: "I Like It, I Love It."
Kari, Dan and I did a little Jimmy Buffet: "Margaritaville."Other songs we sang included: Journey (Don't Stop Believing), Gretchen Wilson (Red Necked Woman), and Carly Simon (You're so Vain)
The tacos at 3am at a shady taco stand on Sheridan and 44th later that night did not boad well and equaled a tummy ache at 10am the next morning.
This night brought back some memories of Mexico, and while I'm sure Abby and Kari are going to hate me for putting this on my blog, I think the below video deserves some attention.
NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE!!!
Back in 2007, Kari, Abby and I took a fabulous trip to Cancun, Mexico. We literally did nothing all week. We sat at the pool all day, and then we spent our evenings enjoying the night life. On one particular night, we decided to sing Karaoke with our new friend, Joyce.
It's not pretty, my friends. I advise you to turn your volume on high, but be prepared to plug your ears because none of us are on tune.
1 comment:
I want to know who took the video? And I love the background dancers!
Post a Comment