I rented a car today to a family with three small children. They were 4, 3 and 2 years old. While the parents struggled to put three car seats in a mini van in the rain, I tried my best to entertain the children. The girl warmed up to me right away. She was three years old, and her name was Emily. She was very talkative and had no problems chatting away with me.
She said, "I'm a girl."
I said, "You're right, you are a girl."
Then she said, "You're a girl, too."
"Yes, I sure am a girl," I agreed.
"You have Ya
Ya's like I do."
I chuckled.
"But your Ya
Ya's are much, much bigger than mine."
I'm sure her parents would be mortified if they heard our conversation. I'm still laughing about it now.
1 comment:
That is so cute...I'm laughing out loud!
Post a Comment