The Bitter Ball was sponsored by Alice 105.9 (Slacker and Steve). It has sold out every single year, so as soon as Britt saw that tickets were on sale, she bought them. I got an email that said, "TICKETS ARE ON SALE. I BOUGHT THEM. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND." I LOL'ed.
The Bitter Ball is 50 percent women, 50 percent men. They had games such as Spin the Bottle, Seven Seconds in Heaven, Speed Dating, Picture Booths, Love Texting, and a Giant Message Board (pictured below).
To clarify a few things: 1). We did not play spin the bottle. 2). We did not participate in Seven Seconds in Heaven. 3). No one left us a message on the Giant Message Board :( 4). Britt did send a text to the Love Texting screen (she had a crush on 185). 5). We only gave our phone numbers to two very normal guys.Upon arrival, every single person got a number to wear for the night. If you saw a number you liked, you could do one of two things: 1). Write a message on a sticky note and leave it on the Giant Message Board (above). 2). Send a text and it would be displayed on the big screen TV. For example, Britt was 703 and I was 705. Britt sent a text that read, "185, I think you're adorable. Love, 703." This was displayed for everyone to see. Unfortunately, 185 was busy making drinks all night so he wasn't able to chat with 703, but he did confess to 705 (me) that he thought she was very beautiful.
At the end of the night, Britt and I met Michael and Todd. Again, they were very normal and we had a lot of fun with them. Britt and Michael totally hit it off. Todd took a liking to me. I wasn't interested. Michael took the initiative to ask for Britt's number, so as they exchanged, Todd asked for my number. We were saying our goodbye's, so Michael and Britt hugged. Todd looked at me. I looked at Todd. I gave Todd a HIGH FIVE. Yes, you read that correct. It was the first thing I could think to do.
Todd goes, "Did you really just HIGH FIVE me?" Michael saw it and said, "Did she just HIGH FIVE you?" I offered a hug to be nice, but I think Todd got the hint. Britt and I were still laughing about it today. Hahahaha. Poor Todd.
Anyway, we had a good time and we're planning on going again next year (if we're still single).
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
1 comment:
You girls look beautiful!
Post a Comment