4:45 a.m. - Snooze
4:50 a.m. - Snooze
4:55 a.m. - Snooze
5:00 a.m. - Freakin' son of a gun...I hate waking up so early...Why didn't I got to bed earlier?...This sucks...Do I have time to hit snooze one more time?...If I put my hair in a ponytail, I can hit snooze one more time...Son of a...
5:05 a.m. - I'm finding a job that doesn't require me to get up at the butt crack of dawn...
7:15 a.m. - Pretend to be cheerful so my students are cheerful. Make a joke. Any joke. "Did you hear about the one..." Sweet, they laughed...OK, do I have any more jokes? Crap, I'm out...Just smile and look cute. Pretend to know what I'm doing...
8:00 a.m. - I'm hungry...
9:00 a.m. - I'm going to eat my freakin' arm...
10:00 a.m. - If I can just survive my boys' class, then...
11:00 a.m - SWEET!!! It's lunch time...Crap, all I have is a Lean Cuisine...And an orange. I'm still hungry and I just ate lunch...Let's see, can I make it until 3 before having a snack? I think I can, I think I can...
3:00 p.m. - SNACK TIME!!! Crap, all I brought is an apple. I want: Cookies, Pizza, Chocolate, Pop, Cookie dough, Pizza, Pasta, Chocolate, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Peanut Butter...
5:00 p.m. - If I don't eat now, my stomach is going to eat itself.
5:15 p.m. - Britt, do you want pizza, chocolate, pasta? Britt's reply: SHUT UP. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU IF YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT FOOD.
5:30 p.m. - Is it bedtime yet?
6:00 p.m. - I'm so tired.
8:oo p.m. I think I can head to bed now without being judged. If I wash my face and clean my room, I could slip off to bed...
9:00 p.m. - I really want ice cream, but I'm going to go to bed now so I don't think about it.
9:05 p.m. - Quickly falling asleep. This is nice. I'm going to feel rested tomorrow.
10:00 p.m. - Text message...Ugh...I reply but it makes no sense...I'll apologize tomorrow.
4:45 a.m. - Snooze
4:50 a.m. - Snooze
4:55 a.m. - Snooze
5:oo a.m. - Freakin' son of a gun...I hate waking up so early...
No comments:
Post a Comment