Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Welcome to my Home!

Giving you a glimpse into my home...

This is standing in my entry way looking at the front door.

This is standing at my door looking into the living room.

I'm still standing at my door, but this is to the left of my fireplace.

This is standing by my porch door. I obviously need to straighten that red flower picture.

Standing in my entry way.

My porch.

I'm standing in the living room looking into my dining room.

This is standing in the dining room looking into my kitchen. It's pretty blah in here....

...but I have this sweet picture hanging above my sink.

Welcome to my bathroom.

Standing at the bathroom door looking in.

The elephants even made it to the bathroom. Don't worry, they can't see you pee...

This is my fairly blah bedroom. I have some artwork picked out, but I'm hoping it will go on sale.

It's laundry day, so my bed is unmade, but this is standing from my door looking into the bedroom.

Standing from my bedroom door.

And there you have it, folks. My beautiful, amazing, wonderful, cozy, tiny, colorful little home. I love it, and I love living alone.
I do miss Shan, Jeff, Case and Siahna, but I'm only five minutes away from them and see them quite often. Case misses me and asks me to spend the night pretty often (he even said I could sleep in his bed-so sweet). Case, Carson and Kye have all stayed at my place for a sleepover, which was a lot of fun. Most of my friends have been over for dinner (those who are close enough to make the drive), and I'm getting ready to have my first company spend the night during my birthday weekend. What do you think?

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Perhaps you should put the art work on your birthday list - or ask people to get you a GC to this particular place...Old World Market?

Kari said...

Cute!!!!

Abby said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! It looks alot different than the last time I saw it - moving day! :-) I am happy for you and your new place!

Jessica said...

It looks great! Glad you are loving it! Hope all is well!