I don't have any cool stories to share when I sit at home all day.
I'm sorry to disappoint, but no, I do not have a cool story to share now.
Here's a run down of my average day:
I wake up around 6:30 (I'm an early riser, even without having to be).
I read for several hours (Books I've read so far this summer that are amazing: I Know This Much is True, The Hunger Games Series, and My Sister's Keeper).
I head to the gym around 9 a.m. for an hour (Say Yes To The Dress is on for an hour, so I work out while getting my wedding dress fix).
I shower and then bake for an hour or two (I bought six large zucchini, so I've made six different types of zucchini bread, along with several types of banana bread-It's all in the freezer, so I am stocked with breakfast for the next semester).
I take of my household chores, including laundry, cleaning, and feeding Mrs. Hazelnut (the frog) and Mojo, the fish. If they aren't fed by 11, they get pretty angry. Mojo starts splashing water all over the place, and Mrs. Hazelnut goes on a frantic swim around her tank.
I eat around noon, and then I continue reading for a while.
I play Super Mario Brothers for an hour or so.
I begin making dinner around 4:30 p.m.
I watch the Rockies almost every night, along with some other fun summer shows, such as Expedition Impossible, The Bachelorette, Wipeout, and anything else that strikes a fancy.
I'm in bed by around 9 p.m.
That's my life.
Really exciting, huh? In all reality, I am thoroughly enjoying my time off. I have had time to read, relax, and bake, all of my favorite things to do. I have spent time with friends. I have had lunch dates. I have sat at the pool. I am going to Loveland next week to help Collin pack. Shan, Case, Siahna, Carson, Kye, Corinne, and I are going to the zoo tomorrow. On Saturday we are going swimming and then to Lakeside Amusement Park. I've been able to spend time with Josh. I've gone to Target. I hope to make it to Kearney in the next month. April is coming to Denver next weekend. Josh and I are going to the Adam's County Fair for their demolition derby.
I report back to school in two weeks, and while I've already begun to prepare for the upcoming school year, I am also making sure to enjoy my time off.
I love summer.
3 comments:
That schedule sounds pretty heavenly to me! Let's definitely plan a CFA lunch date!
I've read all those books--yes, they're amazing. Have you read the Hunger Games?
Boring = wonderful
Summer = worth all 9.5 months of teenagers!
You deserve to have some time to enjoy yourself! I wish we lived closer so we could bum together.
Post a Comment