Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Josh and I celebrated Valentine's Day this past weekend since we're not together during the week. I had something special planned for him, so I was anxiously awaiting his arrival.


Josh arrived with a dozen roses. He also got me two movies tickets to see Hunger Games when it comes out in theatres in March. I know he's not thrilled to see the movie with me, but he's willing to go as a good sport! He also took me to dinner at BD's Mongolian Grill. It was so good, and I ate so much!
I had set out a date table, which looked like this when he arrived. It's filled with chocolate hearts, a coupon book for him to cash in with things like, "King for the day," "Get out of chores for the day," "Date night," "Movie night of my choice," and "Dinner for two." There's a few other gifts for him on the table, too.
Chocolate, Strawberries, and Cool Whip.



Fun dice.


Champagne and two red, heart glasses.


I also made this banana pistachio cake with cream cheese chocolate frosting (all from scratch). It was delish, I assure you of that!


I also got him a computer chair and a Notebook (mini laptop). He was thrilled, and we had a good night drinking our champagne by the fire and watching a movie.


2 comments:

Kari Marie said...

Sooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Desiree Jewell said...

Will you be MY Valentine?!?! :)