My grandparents, Van and Bill Kloepping, are the two coolest people I know. Hands down.
If you have not met them, I hope you have the opportunity to meet them soon. They will greet you with open arms and love and create interesting dialogue to keep you entertained.
What is even greater is their love for one another. Their love story is amazing, and this is them on their wedding day.
A few weeks ago, they celebrated their 68th wedding anniversary. 68 years! They are even more in love today than they were 68 years ago and what a great example of an incredible marriage.
At their Anniversary party, my Aunt Jan gave them a bottle of Hot Sex. Grandpa said, "I'm a bit tired for this tonight." Grandma didn't quite know what to say. The family got a good laugh out of it (especially if you know anything about my grandma and alcohol).
I love you, grandma and grandpa.


No comments:
Post a Comment