Wednesday, November 7, 2012

YES

3A and 3B passed last night. I sat with tears in my eyes watching the election and the numbers come across the screen. People cared. People are willing to give up a Starbucks coffee every month to help Jefferson County School District.

It also passed in Denver County, Cherry Creek, and about 15 other districts in our state.

Every. Single. One. Passed.

Amazing.
Glorious.
Praise the Lord.

I can gladly say that I will have a job next year. So will my friend, Liz. And so will about 600 other teachers in my District.

Thank you, Jeffco, for voting YES!

Thank you, Lord, for answering our prayers.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We were especially glad to see that the marijuana ban has been lifted and that the money will benefit the schools. Nothing like smoking a little pot to help out the school children!

Glad 3A & B passed too!