Saturday, April 6, 2013

Easter Fun

The final few days of my Spring Break were fabulous as well. After giving blood, Josh and I met the whole crew at Johnny Carino's in Greeley: Shan, Jeff, Case and Siahna came from Littleton, along with Collin, Kate, Carson, Kye, and Corinne who were in Greeley for Easter weekend, as well as Mark and Nancy (Kate's parents), and Mike, Megan, and Elijah (Kate's brother, his wife, and their son).

On Saturday, Josh and I did some shopping, played Frisbee and tossed a baseball at the park, watched a movie, and then met up with Josh's friend, Cody, to have some wings. After wings, we went to The Cactus Canyon for some dancing.

Sunday was Easter. Josh and I went to church, and then Mark and Nancy invited us over for Easter lunch (Shan and Jeff came, too). The entire crew mentioned above had a lovely dinner, and since it was so nice outside, we spent several hours outside playing.















2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm glad someone takes pictures!

Holly said...

Siahna looks so cute in her little Easter outfit. I'm glad her mom is letting her wear pink. :)