FYI (in case you like following the drama of my student, B). She wasn't in class today. The AP came to see if she had come. Since she wasn't there, he said, "Oh goodie. This is going to be fun. I'm going to see if I can find her and embarrass her in front of all her friends." She must be getting smarter because he couldn't find her today. He came to the classroom as class was over and told me he couldn't find her.
When I was leaving school, B was walking in the door as I was walking out. I smiled at her, said hello (she ignored me) and kept on walking. Her skipping my class doesn't bother me any. I'm not the one failing English as a freshman.
Her classmates asked me today why she never comes to class. I said it was because she didn't like me. N said, "Why doesn't she like you? You're pretty cool. Everyone thinks you're a really hard grader, but you also give us chances to re-do our stuff. You're cool like that."
No comments:
Post a Comment