Thursday, May 7, 2009

Prayer Request

UPDATE
*************************
My dad has been texting me throughout the morning. The surgery has begun, and the last report my dad sent said everything is going well thus far.

ORIGINAL POST
*************************
My mom is having a pretty major surgery tomorrow, so I'm asking for your prayers. She has had bleeding around her spinal cord, which is causing a burning sensation in her right leg and has now spread to her left leg. The doctor's have told her that some paralysis has occurred in the process. Her surgery is scheduled for tomorrow in Omaha, and the purpose of the surgery is to relieve the pressure on her spinal chord, which will hopefully bring back feeling in her back and legs. It's a high risk surgery since they are working with the spinal chord. Surgery starts at 730 a.m. and the surgery is 6-8 hours long. Both Shan and I will keep you updated through our blogs.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Did you copy and paste an email I sent? This is the same thing I emailed to some friends.