Act Like The Zoo Animals...
Pelicans
Elephants
Monkeys
Sleeping Polar Bears
Licking Giraffes
Giant Walrus
I jumped 5 feet (Penguin)
Geese
Nikki, Ryan, Kari and I headed to the Zoo last night for the Crohn's Walk. Ryan has Crohn's Disease, so we wanted to support him and Nikki. Plus, a free night at the Zoo is always worth the trip.



6 comments:
What FUN pics! How do you know Ryan and Nikki? They are CCU people.
I met Nikki years ago at my church. I've since changed churches, as had she, but we've remained friends. She married Ryan over a year ago, so he became part of the girls club :) She coaches at CCU. Small world, huh?
It looks like you had fun! I haven't been to the zoo for a long time.
I'm glad you put captions so I knew which animal you were supposed to be.
SHILOH...those are flamingos, NOT pelicans.
And it was a hippo, not a walrus. Good thing you don't teach science. :-)
Post a Comment