Sunday, July 12, 2009

He's Ready

Can you believe this? I'm actually getting request for blog posts! My friend, Rich, sent me a special email that said: "It has been 4 days since your last post, I am jonesing for another on your seat post from the great Shiloh." His memo said, "I'm Ready!"

No joke.

The problem is I don't really have anything to blog about. I did have a fabulous night last night with friends, but I didn't want to write about that until I got pictures from Kari. Friday night I was in bed at 9:30, so obviously nothing too exciting happened that night. Today, I took a two hour nap, so nothing too exciting to report from today.

I'm out of things to talk about, Rich!

The good news is summer school is over this week. I took tomorrow off (I get paid for one sub day, so I figured I would take advantage of it). Thursday is our last day with the kids, so I just have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then I am done!

Friday after work, I'm headed to Lake McCaunaghey in Ogallala, NE, to go camping with my girls. We're going to spend the weekend swimming, chatting, sleeping and playing games. I'm really looking forward to it.

That's about all I have to report. Sorry this blog post isn't more exciting, Rich, but I'll post pictures from last night once I receive them from Kari.

1 comment:

Rich said...

This will tide me over, but I expect big blogs upon your return from Lake M.