A few weekends ago, I had a Girls Night Out. The theme was Martini's and Chocolate, so I made chocolate fondue and had recipes for four different martini drinks. Here's the night in pictures.

From left to right: Kristen, Amanda, Sonya, Cindy and Kari.

From left to right: Brandi, Britt Marie, Me, Tiffany, Mary, Lindsey and Shannon.

Tiffany is my cooperating teacher from Columbine when I student taught last fall.

Britt Marie was a long-term sub at
Chatfield last semester when I was also a long-term sub. It sure is a small world. After knowing her for about two days, I recognized her last name and her voice sounded like someone I used to know, so I asked her if she knew a girl named Astrid. I worked with Astrid when I worked for the
magazine almost six years ago when I first moved to Denver. Come to find out, Britt Marie is Astrid's sister!

Sonya and me.

Amanda is Kari's sister. She got engaged this past weekend! Congrats, Amanda.

Kari and me.

Lindsey and me. She's going to hate me for saying this...Lindsey is dating Ben, my brother's best friend from Kearney. Lindsey and I have become good friends over the past few months. We both love our football, even though she roots for some BAD teams!

Kristen and I met about five years ago at Enterprise. We both started at the same office and have been friends ever since.
2 comments:
You have so many friends - you are blessed!! Your get together looked fun!
I double, triple, and even looked four times at that pic of Britt Marie b/c I could SWEAR it is actually Katie.
Post a Comment