Thursday, September 24, 2009

Road Trip


Kari and I are headed to Wichita, KS to visit our dear friend, Abby. Abby married Corey a year ago and moved to Wichita, so we're going to go see their place and have girl time. I am soooooo excited. Kari and I are renting a car in about one hour, and then we will begin our 8-9 hour road trip. We'll get in about 3am, and then we'll have all day Friday and Saturday to hang with Abby. We'll come back Sunday morning/afternoon.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Laughed out loud at what you said in front of your class. Teaching is such a DAILY adventure. Today, my students decided our baby should be named, Bagel Nosh, after a great bagel shop down the street. Hmmm...let me think about that, NO!
Have fun in Wichita - I wish I were going - I have so many college friends that live there.