Inspired by my friend, Lindsey, here are some things that I love lately:
*Fall-It is by far my favorite season.
*Football-One of the reasons I love fall so much is because that means it's football season. I love the Huskers, the Broncos and the Steelers.
*Thanksgiving-This is my favorite holiday, and this year I will be in Mexico with the family.
*Texting-I love the sound my phone makes when I receive a text.
*Living with Case-I love when he calls down the stairs, "Come and get me, Dido!"
*Makeup-My friend Britt has been giving me lessons, and my eyes are looking pretty dang good.
*Teaching-I've had my share of bad days, but most of the time my kids make me smile.
*Ice Cream-I gave it up for the past 30 days, but I had some the other night and it make my night.
*Snow Days-We got two days off this week due to a big snow storm. It was heavenly (and I got paid).
*Being called a Nerd-It just brings a smile to my face.
*Corinne when she wrinkles her nose to smile or laugh. What a cutie!
*The Zac Brown Band-This is my most favorite CD in the entire world.
*Baking-I love this time of year when I can bake cookies for others.
*Scarves-I wear one almost every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment