Thursday, February 11, 2010

Grammer Misteaks

The essays I receive from my students are ALMOST this bad.

1.*cheese*
Maria likes me, but cheese ugly.

2*mushroom*
When all my family gets in the car, there isn't mushroom.

3*shoulder*
My friend didn't no how to make tacos, so i shoulder.

4*texas*
My friend always texas me fwds.

5*herpes*
Me and my friend shared a pizza; I got my piece and she got herpes.

6*july*
Ju told me ju were goin' to the store, and july to me!! Julyer!!

7*rectum*
I had two cars but my wife rectum.

8*chicken*
I was going to the store with my wife, but chicken go by herself.

9*wheelchair*
We only have one soda, but it's OK, wheelchair.

10*chicken wing*
My mom plays the lottery so chicken wing.

11*liver*
A bully was messing wit my sister and I told him to liver alone.

12*body wash*
I wanted to go to the bar but no body wash my kids.

13*budweiser*
That woman over there has a nice body, budwieser face so ugly?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the laugh! These were cute.

Shannon said...

Those were good. I'm going to forward to our L.A. teachers.

... said...

*Nascar*
That guy over there has a nascar