Sunday, December 26, 2010

day 25. a photo of a night you loved

Abby and Corey got married a little over two years ago. Since Corey lived in Kansas, but they got married here, we made sure to welcome him to Denver in Cowboy style. He laughed at us "City Girls" though because Corey is more Cowboy than all of us combined. A few nights before their wedding (which was in Colorado), a gang of us went to The Grizzly Rose. We had a blast that night. The happy couple, Abby and Corey
A night at the Rose isn't complete without a ride on the bull.






Cammie (Corey's sister), Kari, Sonya, Abby and Me


Abby marrying Corey has always been bittersweet for me. I adore Corey. Abby couldn't have chosen a better man. BUT, he stole my Abby away from Denver and moved her to Wichita :( I am thankful for this night because I was able to hang out with Corey and get to know him a little bit better. I realized, almost from the first time I met him, that he was A-OK for my Abbs of Steal, and this night helped seal the deal. Love you Abby and Corey!

1 comment:

Kari Marie said...

That was a fabulous night!! One of my favorite at the Rose.

And yes...Bittersweet indeed! We'll always miss you Abby!!