Thursday, December 2, 2010

day 9. a photo of your family

I've been looking forward to this blog post. My family is great, and I understand that most people would say that about their family, but I really do have a cool family. My parents are young and active. My sister married a GREAT guy. My brother married a FANTASTIC woman. Together, they have created the most ADORABLE children. I truly am blessed. Doug, Sally, Jeff, Shannon, Me, Katie, and Collin
Me, Collin, and Shannon
Do we look alike?

Sally, Me, Katie, and Shannon

Of course, my family wouldn't be complete without Grandma Van and Grandpa Bill. I don't know how I will live without them, as they are so sweet and dear to me.

And these precious little ones keep me smiling. Siahna isn't in this picture, but she's included when I say that these five little ones are what I live for. I couldn't imagine my life without any one of them.
Carson, Kyler, Case, and Corinne

Carson, the oldest of my brother's, is about to turn 7 and is in 1st grade. He's the mature one of the group, and he's really great with Case and Corinne.

Kyler (Kye Lou) is about to turn 5, and he's the wild one of the crew. He's my brother's middle child (like me), and man, he is a hoot! He adores Case and Corinne, but they also fight quite a bit.
Corinne (Quinny Lou) is my precious 2 year old niece. Actually, she'll turn 2 on Dec. 30, and she's such a great little girl. She's the toughest little girl I know (Kye throws her around), but she's also the sweetest. She's my brother's youngest.

Case (Casey Lou) is my sister's oldest, and he's 2.5 years old. He adores his cousins, and he's a great big brother to Siahna. He's so sweet, and he calls me Dido.

Siahna (Si Si Lou) is the youngest of the crew and my sister's youngest. She's the last niece and/or nephew I'll ever get, and she's been a great addition to the family. Corinne adores Siahna (Ahna) and just likes to pet her.
As you can see, not only do I have a great family, but I have a good looking family. I look forward to adding a husband to the mix one day and also having kids of my own to join in the crazy fun with their cousins.

No comments: