Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Don't Wanna Grow Up

Why it sometimes sucks to be a grownup:

1. My tax refund went to buying new tires.
2. I have to go to bed at 9 p.m. because I wake up at 5 a.m.
3. Only eating one piece of pizza while my 16-year-old Lacrosse girls put down four pieces each because they have a higher metabolism.
4. After playing tennis and basketball with my boyfriend, I am achy and sore all over from my slight running and swinging.
5. Eating dinner at 4 p.m. because I'm hungry. And bedtime is near.
6. My memory is failing.
7. My body automatically wakes up at 7 a.m. on the weekends even when I could sleep in.
8. I cry over anything.
9. Constant back pain.
10. Wrinkles. Yes, I have them.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ditto on all of the above. And pregnancy only increases it all!

Desiree Jewell said...

I feel you! AND just be grateful to get a tax refund! I haven't seen one in YEARS!

Mrs. Tanguma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.