I don't know what it was, but something was in the water last week that hit Littleton. The crazies came out in droves.
Wednesday:
My school went on lockdown because someone planted a bomb inside Southwest Plaza, the mall a few miles down the street from my school. Twenty-five schools were placed on lockdown, and the man who planted the bomb is still at large.
Thursday:
My school went on lockdown for a second time, along with 25 other schools, because a man walked into a nearby elementary school and asked to go to the bathroom. He then disappeared from the bathroom, and a ceiling tile had been skewed. They found the man a few miles away from the school, questioned him, and later released him. Apparently he really did just need to use the bathroom. Note to self: don't use a school bathroom and then just disappear.
Thursday afternoon:
There was a high speed chase down the road that runs in front of Chatfield. The man the police were chasing lost control of his car, flipped it, and rolled into the golf course lake. The road was closed for hours while a flight for life helicopter landed at the golf course. The man did not survive. We all watched it from the high school back yard (the back of the school looks right to the golf course).
Saturday morning-1:45 a.m.:
I am awakened by my neighbor below me having very LOUD relations with her man. I mean LOUD! As I tried to sleep through it, I heard a car speeding down a nearby road at a very fast speed. Then I heard SCHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHH for about five seconds. I tightened up for the impact because I knew this car was about to hit something. Sure enough, within seconds, the car hit something with a loud BAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM, CRUNCH. And then complete silence. My heart was pounding. I waited for sirens. Nothing. Finally, 23 minutes later, ambulance, fire trucks and police arrived at the scene. For another 40 minutes, I listened to them clean up the scene of the accident. Josh and I looked for the report of the accident the next morning, but we never did find anything except a tree in my apartment complex that was apparently the victim of this crash.
Saturday morning-4 a.m.:
Same neighbor having very loud relations AGAIN. This was number two for the morning.
Saturday morning-6 a.m.:
Same neighbor having very loud relations AGAIN. This was number three for the morning.
Saturday morning-8 a.m.:
Yep, you get the idea. AGAIN. This was number four for the morning.
Saturday morning-10 a.m.:
AGAIN. Number five.
Yowza's!
Sunday morning-2 a.m.:
I was awakened by a man screaming at his wife/girlfriend/friend, "You don't know d*&% about f'in anything, you f'in whore. I'm f'in going to KILL YOU." And then complete silence. I waited for the gun shot but nothing came.
I wonder what this week will bring?
2 comments:
Crazy is right! Phew!
TIME TO MOVE!
Post a Comment