Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Things I Love Lately

Thanks again to Lindsey for inspiring me to post another THINGS I LOVE LATELY:

1. Nella's/NuYo/Yogurtland (All three are within 10-15 minutes of my place)-Frozen yogurt. Serve yourself. Add whatever toppings you wish. Pay by the ounce. Cheap. Delish. 15 different flavors of yogurt. 40 different toppings.

2. Blog reading-My friends don't update often enough (hint, hint), so I often find myself reading blogs of people I don't even know. But I definitely stalk my friends, too.

3. Spending my weekends with Josh (ahhhh). He's hilarious, and we have a lot of fun together. We try to do something new and exciting every weekend so we don't get bored.

4. Trying new recipes-Now that I have someone to cook for, I am crazy with my cooking/baking. I made Mu Shu Chicken Wraps last night for Shan and Jeff. Crazy good! Josh will pretty much eat anything, so I enjoy trying new stuff with him.

5. My 5th hour class-They laugh at my jokes, so that's why I like them. And they're not just doing it to be nice. They really do think I'm funny.

6. 17 days left of school.

7. Lacrosse is over. While I do enjoy coaching, it's a big time commitment, and I'm happy to see the season come to an end. We went 7-3-1!

8. Getting my bike out of storage and pumping up the tires. Now if I could just get myself motivated to start riding....

9. Seeing our MS team grow from two people our first year, to six people our second year, to eight people our third year, to over 14 (as of now) for our fourth year! Grow, team Saddle Soar, Grow!

10. Hot Tamales, the candy.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

There's a new YogoMojo by the King Sooper's by our house. Might be closer than the other places. Pretty good!

Desiree Jewell said...

I blog stalk you!!!! XOXOXOOX!