Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Places I Want to Visit

Top 6 places I want to visit before I die:

6. New York City
5. New Zealand or Australia
4. Italy (Rome)
3. Ireland
2. Sweden
1. Africa (Egypt and South Africa)

It has always been a dream of mine to visit Africa. I have made it a lifelong goal to make it there before I die. I would love more than anything to go on a safari and see all the wild animals roaming about.

Sweden is near and dear to my heart because that's where my family comes from. My great-grandma was born and raised in Sweden, so I would love the opportunity to go there someday to see where she lived.

I've heard great things about Ireland, so why not visit?

Everyone should visit Rome once, right? And I've heard the food is fantastic!

New Zealand is where my friend Mike spent a year, and he came back with the coolest accent! I would love to visit to see the animals and the ocean and the mountains.

I think every person should visit NYC at least once. This looks like the most wonderful place, and I can't wait until I get the opportunity to visit someday.

1 comment:

Kari Marie said...

Good list! I would totally add Ireland and Sweden to my list as well!

I can't wait for you to cross one off the list!

I'd be up for NYC again - let me know!!