Here's a look at a few of my arts and crafts:
I made Rice Krispie Treats for my newphews and nieces. They are egg shaped, and they are filled with a fun surprise in the middle (jelly beans).
I've never planted anything in my life. In fact, I have a hard time keeping plants alive, but I decided to give flower planting a try. Josh and I dug up some dirt. I bought some seeds and planters. All by myself, I planted the seeds. I didn't know how many to put in, so I just dumped. Josh said I probably put way too many seeds (is 100 or more seeds too much for these small planters? Who knew?!?!), so they might over grow into each other, but that's OK.
Once I planted them, I put them outside and waited. And waited. And waited. After a week, nothing had happened, and I was starting to get frustrated.
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!
A friend of mine plants herbs and then uses them in her recipes. I bet you'd like that too!
Post a Comment