I babysit on Wednesday nights with my friend Alicia. Typically, there are 11 kids there every Wednesday, but last night there were seven, so I let Alicia stay home. Case was among the little tots, and don't tell the others, but he and Siahna are my favorite :)
I noticed Case had gotten a haircut, so I asked him if his daddy had cut it.
"No, I got to go to the store to get it cut."
"You did? Is that the first time going to the store to get it cut?"
"Nope. This is my second time. I got to sit in a chair with a cape around my neck. And M was there, too. M is naughty. She pooped in her pants twice (see Shannon's story here for the full story). She's old enough that she shouldn't be pooping her pants, so that's why she's naughty."
I chuckled, and Case went on with his playing.
After Case got home, Shannon asked him if anyone noticed he got his hair cut.
Case replied, "Dido did. She's a good Dido."
Melt my heart!
1 comment:
You ARE a good Dido! He loves you very much.
Post a Comment