Friday, February 3, 2012

Cookie Dough Truffles

Calling all cookie dough lovers.

Where are you?

I have something for you that you just have to try!

Cookie Dough Truffles

They are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

O.M.G.

I feel sorry for those of you who don't bake because this is a gotta try recipe.




Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1-1/2 pounds dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped



Directions
In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.



Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm. (I used my Pampered Chef small ice cream scoop, and I didn't even have to get my hands dirty. So easy and fast. Also, I put mine in the freezer to harden, which was perfect!)


In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 5-1/2 dozen.


Nutritional Facts 1 serving (2 each) equals 240 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. (For those of you doing WW, it's 7 Points Plus for two balls-so worth it!)


____________________________________


Of course, mine don't look quite as nice as the picture of above, but I have no doubt they taste just as yummy. Try them. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Desiree Jewell said...

OMG - DELISH.

Kari Marie said...

Nice! I copied it down, so maybe I'll bring them to my superbowl party tomorrow!

Abby said...

I have a recipe for a cookie dough dip that I will have to send you! I haven't actually tried it yet.