A few of you have been asking about wedding planning, so I'll fill you in quickly.
Everything is packed right now, so I honestly haven't done any wedding stuff in about a month. I'm starting to feel the stress! I move next weekend, so as soon as I can get unpacked, I need to take inventory of what I have done and what I still need to do.
My friend and personal attendant, Kari, is going to do my hair for the wedding, so I'm going to her place tomorrow night for a practice fun. I am so excited for someone to play with my hair for a night!
Josh and I are making our invites and my Aunt Jan is printing them for me. I am nearly complete with the design, so we will get our invites printed in the next few weeks. Collin is playing a hand in some of the design, too, so I love having a talented brother.
My sister and April (matrons of honor) are planning my wedding shower and bachelorette party. Oh man, I can barely wait for that!!! Knowing those two, they are going to plan the most perfect party for me.
My friend, Abby, is helping with some of the food planning. We are feeding a lot of people for a period of three days, so Abby is helping me organize and plan how much food we need to buy. She's helping with plan menus and breaking it all down into an Xcel sheet so when Josh and I go to Costco to buy the food, we know exactly what and how much to buy.
My mom, of course, has been a wonderful help in everything. I can't even begin to tell you all she (and my dad) have done to help, from buying my wedding dress, to helping our plans come alive.
We still have a lot to do, but thanks to all my helper bees, I think we're going to get everything done!
1 comment:
Now I feel pressure to plan an even more fun bachelorette party!
Post a Comment