I have a very good friend who is probably one of the funniest people I know. She ALWAYS makes me laugh. Intrigued by the fact that she takes 35 minute showers each morning, I asked her for her routine. Now I realize she's probably the cleanest person I know, too. She kindly granted me permission to post this, as long as I left her name out. Sorry, you can't know who this is from!
Start the bathroom fan
Pluck Eyebrows
Clean out previous days hair in the drain with small piece of toilet paper
Brush teeth
Mouthwash
Start water
Go fill water bottle, drink a lot of water
Get in shower
Face Wash first
Every other day face scrub after face wash
Shampoo hair
Apply conditioner to hair
Apply shaving cream
Shave while hair is conditioning (this includes legs, underarms and "down there" because I do not feel clean unless EVERYTHING is shaved)
Wash off shaving cream
Rinse Conditioner from Hair
Apply body wash to poof (daily alternate body washes between 4 different kinds----after tan wash, stress relieving wash, coconut scrub, and moisturizing)
Poof wash my body after cleaning private parts with the body wash and fingers first so it doesn't taint the poof
Poof washing includes starting at the top down starting in armpits
Then do back and face last with the poof
Then I get out of the shower, dry off and then I q-tip my ears, pick my hair, then clean out my belly button with rubbing alcohol and q-tip:-)
Then I have my hair routine and my makeup routine---then lotion, dress and shoes!
1 comment:
Um, is this person a little anal? And single? Obviously she doesn't have kids to spend that amount of time in the shower.
Post a Comment