Inspired by my friend, Lindsey, here are some of my latest loves.
*Talking on the phone
*The amazing weather we've had in CO this winter
*Spending time with my nephews AND niece
*Peach Fresca (0 calories, 0 sugar)
*Lifting weights-I can see the muscles start to pop out on my back and arms
*My new scarves from Old Navy (gray and tan)
*Getting my hair done-the head massage they give is AMAZING
*Spin classes
*Being home by 4pm at the latest, even with a workout
*Happy Hour from Sonic every Friday afternoon (two drinks for $2)
*My new schedule, which includes NO homework and very little to do unless I plan something
*The Bachelor
*American Idol
*Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice
*Being liked by a boy!
*Coffee every morning on my way to work
*Taco Salads that I eat almost every day for lunch
*Getting a paycheck for my hard work at school
*Training for the MS150
*Eating dinner with Shan, Jeff and Case every night
*Skyping Collin, Katie, the boys and girl
*Saying that I now have a niece
*Target, but that's not a "new" love
*Spending time with my fabulous friends
*Having a window in my classroom
*Hanging out with my old classmates from UoP
1 comment:
I love it!! I think we both need to add bazookas to our list!!
Post a Comment