Sunday, May 17, 2009

ABC

I've been racking my brain all weekend trying to think of something to blog about (my Aunt Lisa gives me a hard time if I don't blog every day). I'm sorry Lisa, but my life has been pretty boring lately and I don't have any good stories. I've been sick this week, so I admit that I've been going to bed around 8pm. Gosh, I'm lame.

In an effort to be inspired, I decided to read all my friends blogs to see if I got any fresh ideas. Thanks to Gretchen, I found this fun game. Thanks, Gretch! Hope you don't mind...

ABC's of me
A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Dusting and cleaning the bathroom
D - Dogs' names: I don't like dogs. I don't own any and probably never will
E - Essential to start your day: Alice 105.9, hot shower, coffee, breakfast, my drive to work
F - Favorite color: Orange and pink
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5 ft 6 in
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano. My real instrument is my voice.
J - Job title: High school English teacher
K - Kid(s): None of my own but three great nephews and one darling niece
L - Living arrangements: In the basement of my sister and bro-in-law
M - Mom's name: Sally (keep praying for her!)
N - Nicknames: Shi-Town, Shi, Dido, Doll
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Two ACL surgeries, one large cell bone tumor removal in my wrist
P - Pet Peeve: People who stop right in front of me at the store (or in the hallway at school)
Q - Quote from a movie: "Cut the chit-chat, A hole!" (The Rock)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: One older sister, one younger brother
T - Time you wake up: My alarm goes off at 5am. I hit snooze until 5:20
U - Underwear: Since my bro-in-law reads my blog, I won't answer this question
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cilantro (is that a veggie?)
W - Ways you run late: I am rarely late for anything, but if I am it's because it's someone else's fault.
X - X-rays you've had: Multitudes done on my wrist when I had the tumor back in college.
Y - Yummy food you make: Tator Tot casserole, peanut butter banana bread, egg rolls.
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffes and elephants

3 comments:

Kari said...

I do appreciate your punctual nature...even if I'm not. :-)

Anonymous said...

I do love reading your blogs - you are so creative in your writing and make everything so interesting - and funny! I am unbelievably flattered to have been mentioned too - WOW

Matthew Crocker said...

Alright, I think I am going to need more information on this peanut butter banana bread, Sounds delish!