I don't know what happened, but my life went from exciting to boring in .5! I have no stories to share. I'm sorry for that.
My friend Abby got me a really cool birthday present. It's a 5 Year Journal, and you only write about three sentences per day. It's set up so that over the next five years, you can read what was happening the year before. This is what it looks like:
2009, October 14 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2010, October 14 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2011, October 14 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2012, October 14 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2013, October 14 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The next page does the same thing for October 15, etc. As much as I like to blog and write, I hate journaling, so this is perfect for me because it takes about one minutes and it's fun to look back to see what I was up to the year before. The sad part is my life has been so boring that I have nothing to write about. My journal entry for last Friday was this: I spiced up my day by RENTING A MOVIE! Now that's excitement. I'm sitting home along on a Friday night watching a movie, eating popcorn and dreading going to work at Enterprise in the morning.
That is just a glimpse into my boring life. I will try to spice it up again really soon so I have something to blog about.
I did take some pictures this past weekend of Carson, Kye and me painting a Halloween project, but my camera is broken. A girl dropped it a month ago, and now it doesn't work. I was able to take the pictures, but now it won't let me upload the pics onto my computer. So that's sad.
And I did go to to Colorado Springs this past weekend to spend some time with my friend, Brandi. However, it was freezing rain all night and the taxi had over a two hour wait to take us downtown, so we ended up staying at her place and watching TV all night. We did sit in the hot tub and make chili, so that was fun! But again, no pictures to show for it.
And that's my boring life in a nutshell. Thank you for reading my boring blog post.
1 comment:
oh by the way... NOAA is: National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Sorry it took me so long to get that to you.
Post a Comment