1. A hot bubble bath every night before bed (only during the winter). It warms me up, relaxes me, and helps me unwind from my busy day.
2. A cup of coffee every morning on my drive to work. I add two tablespoons of sugar free vanilla creamer and two Splenda's. Delish!
3. My blog. I get to talk about myself while sharing my day and thoughts with you. Selfishly, I like to think that you're entertained by my blog. I also hope one day it could be turned into a book.
4. Mud Pie Mojo from Cold Stone. Coffee ice cream mixed with Peanut Butter, almonds, oreo cookies, and chocolate fudge.
5. My Tivo. I don't often get to watch TV, but my Tivo allows me to record my favorite TV shows and watch at my own leisure. Survivor, The Bachelor, Castle, Modern Family, The Middle, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, 20/20, Glee, The Office, and Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
6. My Zac Brown CDs. Just hearing his voice makes me melt. Sigh.
7. Popcorn with Hot Tamales (candy) thrown in for an extra kick. Movie theatre popcorn is the best!
8. Shirley Temple with Vodka (Dirty Shirley). Tastes just like a Shirley Temple I used to drink when I was young but with an extra zing.
9. Sleeping until I naturally wake up rather than the alarm clock buzzing in my face. I rarely get to sleep in like this, and my body naturally wakes up around 7 a.m. anyway. But just knowing my alarm isn't going to interupt my sleep makes me very happy.
10. Grande Soy extra hot Chai from Starbucks.
2 comments:
Definitely with you on the Mud Pie Mojo. Can't remember the last time I had one, but if I were to walk in there today, that's what I'd get. Also, M&Ms are good w/popcorn. TV shows I agree, except think about adding Parenthood. Guilty pleasures are what keep us motivated.
LOVE Chai tea from Starbucks AND reading your blog!!! :)
Post a Comment